Charles Dickens, one of my fav. novelist, he was famously known because of his all time classics "David Copperfield", "Oliver Twist", "Kidnapped" "Pickwick Pepper" he was born on 07 February 1812 (we were under the same constellation!)Well i was born on 08 Feb and that what makes me more excited about Charles Dickens. I will note down meeting him as my wish eventhough to meet a dead person can be considered as insane or out of context...but it is just my imagination and my wishful thinking...I was grown up with “David Copperfield". When i was a little, i used to imagined if i was David and i have a best friend such a nice as J.Steerforth,I also wrote once in a while back then novel that closely same as David Copperfield, but it was only for my private reading and for the eyes of my school buddies.
I wish that I could write my own novel and people will accept my book.
More infor about Charles Dickens:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Dickens
1 comment:
oklar tp cmner syg letak video tuh?abg pn nk update blog la mlm nti...
Post a Comment