Junk ~
History ~ Victorian~ Vintage ~ Beatles ~Dr Who~Artworks ~ Freedom ~ Ideas ~ Inspirations

Monday, September 24, 2012

Doctor Who

Dr Who is my favourite drama series now ( i wish i've known them earlier..such a noob) i was spent my entire weekend watching Doctor Who season 2, in which this season David Tennant as the Doctor. I've finished now season 2 with my frustration Rose got to leave. After watching last episode "Doomsday", it got me in such heart broken, this might be too exaggerated, i can tell yeah, but it's true.   
I think Rose is really good as Doctor companion. But this is the confession from the nooby of Doctor Who there's a lot more episodes to go. Just i really much enjoy the show, really love the adventure, Love the Tardis, wish to have one, Love Cyberman and yeah David Tennant is truly best actor.  



No comments: