Junk ~
History ~ Victorian~ Vintage ~ Beatles ~Dr Who~Artworks ~ Freedom ~ Ideas ~ Inspirations

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

If i want to be a photographer...should be great like him!


To see so many great artwoks in behance.net makes me so low right away. It tell me to work diligently and produce the best out of me.
I might be among the millions of people who have similar interests, but what is the difference between one another is the result. try to be more creative and go for an adventure.

I like the work of Mr
Victor Eredel as a photographer. I give full respect to his photographic style. I am not a photographer, I don't like posing and taking a picture, but if we like what we do... make sure we deliver the best as good as him.








More details and information about Mr. Victor Eredel
http://www.behance.net/Eredel

No comments: